FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'). It is considered identifiable, a natural person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers (E-mail) or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING THE DATA?
Casal Branco – Sociedade de Vinhos, SA assumes the role of controller of security processes to ensure the protection of data in the day-to-day of the company. Collects personal data and takes care of it. It may, use entities subcontracted by themselves to pursue the purposes indicated here in.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED?
- Contact request: e-mail address, telephone number, name and surname;
- Newsletter Subscription: Subscriber email address;
- Login and Password or Account Creation: email address, password, first name and last name;
- Online Online Store: E-mail address, phone number, first and last name, address, town, postcode, country, TIN and means of payment.
By browsing the website, Quinta do Casal Branco may also collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser used, for administrative and information aggregation purposes for its advertisers.
In any case, Quinta do Casal Branco collects the necessary data to respond to your requests.
Personal data collected on this website will under no circumstances be made available, sold, shared or disclosed to third parties, nor used for any purpose other than those described at the time of collection or under this policy.
HOW ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected through the following means:
- Phone calls
- In person
The collected data are processed and stored in computer and in written compliance with the personal data protection legislation, being stored and, database. Some personal data collected in website are mandatory and, in case of missing or insufficient data, Quinta do Casal Branco may not be able to provide you with the services or information you request. In each specific case, Quinta do Casal Branco will inform you of the mandatory nature of the provision of the personal data in question.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the principles of Data Protection, Quinta do Casal Branco may only process your personal data for certain purposes and if it has a legal basis to do so. Because you are our customer and we have a legitimate interest in wanting to provide you with a better service, Quinta do Casal Branco uses your data for the following purposes:
- Shipping of purchased products;
- Billing and Payment;
- Providing information
- Customer Support
- Complaint Management
- Fulfillment of other legal or regulatory obligations
- Information Requests
- Conducting market studies, evaluation surveys and statistical analyzes
- Sending newsletters
- Submission of marketing actions and advertising campaigns
WITH WHOM ARE YOUR DATA SHARED?
The data collected and held by Quinta do Casal Branco may be transmitted, respecting the duty of confidentiality and the principle of the purpose that governed its collection, to the following entities:
- Jud Judicial or administrative authorities, where such assignment is required
- Shipping company
- Subcontractors who will process the data on behalf of Quinta do Casal Branco for the purposes determined by it.
There are two cookies groups that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - These are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service. websites. São utilizados, geralmente, para direcionar a navegação aos interesses do utilizador, permitindo-nos prestar um serviço mais personalizado.
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience. website. A informação obtida por estes cookies serve para analisar padrões de tráfego na web, permitindo-nos identificar problemas e fornecer uma melhor experiência de navegação.
- Strictly Required Cookies - Allows you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website.Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - These are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics to improve the functioning of the website.
- Unctionality cookies - Store user preferences regarding the use of the site so that you do not have to re-configure the site each time you visit it.
- Third Party Cookies - Measures the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising cookies - Target advertising based on the interests of each user to target advertising campaigns to the users' tastes and limit the number of times they see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of website organization. website.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under the Personal Data Protection Legislation, we guarantee you the right to access, update, rectify, delete, portability and delete your personal data. You may also file complaints with the National Data Protection Commission.
We also grant you the right to withdraw consent or to oppose the use of data provided for marketing purposes, for sending informative communication, for inclusion in lists or for informational services.
If you did not do so when collecting data, you may submit a request later.These rights should be exercised at the following email address email@example.com or at the following address:
Casal Branco –Sociedade de Vinhos, SA
Quinta do Casal Branco
EN 118, KM 692080-187 Almeirim
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
The length of time data is stored and stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. Where there is no specific legal requirement, data will be stored and retained only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed, after which it will be deleted.
ARE YOUR DATA HANDLED SAFELY?
Quinta do Casal Branco is committed to ensuring the protection of the security of your data. To this end, it has adopted various security measures, both technical and organizational, in order to protect the personal data you make available to us from unauthorized dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or access, as well as against any other form. of illicit treatment. Quinta do Casal Branco requires its subcontractors and partners to adopt security measures equivalent to those it practices.
A Quinta do Casal Branco exige os seus subcontratantes e dos seus parceiros a adoção de medidas de segurança equivalentes aquelas que prática.